Sychem Control Surface Cleaner & Disinfectant 500ml Trigger Spray bottles-
Sychem CONTROL is a high level disinfectant technology platform offering safe, effective, user friendly single step cleaning and disinfection across a wide range of industries.
Suitable for healthcare to educational establishments, food processing to veterinary science, Sychem CONTROL is a proven technology safe to use in all associated food, animal and human environments.
The CONTROL Technology™ platform is based around the quaternary ammonium compounds didecyldimethyl ammonium chloride (DDAC) and benzalkonium chloride (BAC) with an adjuvant effect to enhance its antimicrobial efficacy.
- Sychem Control is a dual cleaner disinfectant meaning there is no need to pre clean a surface prior to its use, saving money on detergents and on a 2 step cleaning process.
- Sychem Control utilises an adjuvant technology platform which accelerates the performance of its active ingredients to minimise its hazardous labelling and offer increased safety during use.
- Due to its adjuvant technology platform Sychem Control does not suffer from microbe resistance.
- Sychem Control stays persistent on a surfaces for up to 4 weeks following application, this is as tested by the HPA (Health Protection Agency) and enables a higher and increased level of protection to be built up on a surface over time.
- Sychem Control is compatible with all substrates (surfaces) and has been tested for use on board aircraft by Boeing. This means aluminium’s, stainless, floors, walls are all unaffected by the use of this product.
- Repeated use enable the product to build up a protective microbial barrier on surfaces minimising biosecurity risk.
- When our product is diluted to its correct ratio of 1:84 you will notice it carries no hazardous warning identification symbol making it safer to use and apply. Note: whilst in diluted form it carries no hazardous symbols but it is still classified as a disinfectant and attention must be drawn to the products MSDS and instructions for use.